Lateef Gray has been in practice for eight years. His specific areas of focus include 1983 civil rights litigation, actions against public entities criminal defense, and contracts law.
Gray previously worked for the San Francisco Public Defender’s Office, where he focused on felonies and misdemeanor theft and assault cases. Gray tried more than 20 felony cases, while at the San Francisco Public Defender’s Office.
Gray is an avid sports fan. Specifically, he loves NBA and NFL. His favorite teams include the Dallas Cowboys and the Golden State Warriors. Gray loves playing card games.
- Georgetown University B.S.
- University of Michigan J.D.
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- All California State Courts
Civic Groups, Volunteer Organizations, & Awards
- Charles Houston Bar Association
- California Public Defenders Association (CPDA)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- NFLPA Registered Agent; Association of Midnight Basketball Leagues Program-Board Member