In 2014, Curry appeared before the U.S. Supreme Court for oral arguments in Sheehan v. City of San Francisco. She also argued the case in the 9th Circuit overturning District Court dismissal in Sheehan.
Her previous work experience includes California Office of the Attorney General, Department of Justice, Criminal Division, Appeals, Writs & Trials, Deputy Attorney General; Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, Appellate Division, and Chief Senior Assistant District Attorney.
Curry is a mother and she holds a Black Belt in Wun Hop Kuen Do Karate.
- Columbia College B.S.
- University of California Davis, School of Law J.D.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeal, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of California
- All California State Courts
Civic Groups, Volunteer Organizations, and Awards
- Operation Hope Northwest Advisory Board Member
- LIFE Courses, Inc. Board Member
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.