Ms. Nold’s focus is Civil Rights litigation, primarily excessive force and police misconduct cases. Nold is licensed to practice in both California State and Federal Courts.
Before becoming a lawyer, Nold was a law clerk for the Law Offices of John Burris for 3 years, while attending law school. Prior to law school, Nold was employed as a Deputy Sheriff/Coroner, in addition to being a real estate broker, investment consultant and small business owner.
Nold is the mother of five daughters and enjoys traveling along the California coastline. She spends much of her free time writing and is currently writing two books, one autobiographical and one fictional.
- University of California Berkeley, Bachelors of Arts in Rhetoric
- University of California Hastings, J.D.
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- All California State Courts